That little groundhog messed around and saw his shadow.. oh lawd! Oh please not another 6 weeks of winter. I am officially sick of this winter weather.. the snow the ice the whole enchilada. I can't wait to wear those pretty spring dresses. I try to get a little color going on today to brighten up my mood by wearing this colorful Bisou Bisou skirt. I love the scuba material of this skirt. The texture is great for hiding those lumps and bumps..lol. I matched this with a off white scuba peplum top also from Bisou Bisou.  I added a floral statement necklace to add a little bit of spring to the skirted look. I also added a denim jacket to keep it a little more casual but I can totally see this with a Blazer or cardigan to give it a little more of an office look. What items are you looking forward to sporting this upcoming Spring Season?

Details
Skirt - Jcpenny - Bisou Bisou $20
Top-Jcpenny Bisou Bisou $10
Jacket -$2
Booties -Kohls Rock and Republic 
Necklace-Windsor Store $2.50
Gloves -H&M $5