Hello Monday.. you just keep finding your way back into my life.  We are just going to have quit meeting like this! How was your Valentine's weekend ? Anything new and exciting? I did try a new Italian restaurant this weekend called the Italian Connection. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was wonderful. It is a small intimate place where reservations are must. I enjoyed the experience.

I also found some time to do a little shopping at one of my favorite places for fashion for less The Clothes Mentor . I found some very cute name brand pieces.. I don't know why I was on this skirt kick I bought 3 skirts and you know I had to find me dress.. I always do.  My skirts were White House Black Market, Alfani and Ann Taylor loft and all looked brand new. You fashionista's know how frugal I am when it comes to clothes so never in life would I pay full price for those brands and at Clothes Mentor .. I don't have to. I can't wait to show you how I style all of these awesome pieces over the next week so stay tuned!

Ladies don't forget if you show any of my blog posts with items featured  from Clothes Mentor Fort Wayne  you can get double punches any day of the week not just Sunday! For those of you not familiar with Clothes Mentor I will fill you in. You can purchase a key chain for $1 and for every $10 you spend you get a punch out once it is filled you get a free $10 . Every Sunday is double punch day  so that is just double the fun.  

My look today was my dress from Clothes Mentor it was from "The Loft " and only $12..( see why I love this place ) What caught my eye was the striking color. It's like a Berry colored which is one of my favorites right now. I  can wear this well into spring . It's a versatile dress so many styling options. I added my jewelry from Charming Charlies and some of my favorite shoes from Kohl's  and this Berri-tastic look was born.. :)  I hope all you fashionista's have a fab week.


Details
Dress - Clothes Mentor - Fort Wayne $12
Necklace and Ring - Charming Charlies $5ea
Shoes - Kohl's Lauren Conrad - gift