Since I been on a holiday hiatus.. I have discovered a few things that I am loving at this moment . As many of you product junkies know this may change but as of today these are on my list right now today:)

As many of you curly girls may know finding a perfect curl cocktail combo can be hard. You are constantly experimenting to find that perfect combo. I was at the grocery and noticed the Organix products were buy 1 get 1 50 % . TheOrganix Coconut Conditioner is one of my staples but I also noticed the Organix Coconut Milk Mousse and thought I would give a whirl.. and I am so glad I did. I love the definition and control it gave me! I used the LOC method ( leave in, oil, cream) . I used the Coconut Conditioner as leave in , Organic Coconut Oil ( Oil) and the Naturally Silk Elements Curl Pudding asa Cream. I let my hair dry for about 30 mins and than added the mousse... and sat under a hooded dryer for about 40 mins. I am so pleased with the results!

Another thing I love is Bath and Body Vanilla Rum scent. I recently got this at their Semi Annual sale. I loved the sweet deep sexy scent of this.. and it's not overpowering and at 75% off what a deal! I bought 2 body creams , Mist and Perfume. What are you loving right now.. today? Please dish