I remember when Saturdays meant sleeping in...pancakes for breakfast and some down time but since I have a child in sports those days are few and far between.  My son had a game today and his team actually won..Go team  !!
I also had some exciting news I was regrammed on instagram by  one of my favorite stores no other than Jcpenny...How awesome is that??? They sure know how to make a girl feel special.I almost felt famous ..Lol!
I had my casual " I'm going to a  basketball game look "on. I love these lace up boots from Jcpenny. I love these boots they are different from any I own and they are so comfortable. I hope you fashionistas are enjoying your weekend thus far.

Details
Boots - Rocket Dog @ jcpenny $17
Sweater - Macys (old)
Jeans -Lauren Conrad @Kohl's $8
Boot Socks- Sonoma @Kohls $5