There is something about dress that screams school girl . I feel so prim and proper in this dress . This is so my Mom.. you would have to know her. She is sweet and very conservative and how appropriate is it that she got me this dress for a Christmas gift. I met her at Jcpennys to help her pick out a gift for my sister and she had me try on some dresses for myself.. That woman knows the way to her daughters heart! I felt like a teenager again.. trying on stuff for my mom. It was a lot of fun. I love the fit of this dress and the material is nice and thick feels very expensive. I can think of various ways to style this and it's so classic I can't keep it in my rotation for years! Thanks Mom :)

Details
Dress- Jcpenny Dress
Necklace- New York and Company $6
Tights - New York and Company
Ring- Kohl's JLO Collection