Happy Monday everyone! I hope everyone had an awesome Holiday . I did for the most part. I spent a little time in the emergency room on Sunday for a follow up to a shot I got in my eye a week ago.. It's bloody and believe me it looks alot worse than what it is but other than that I feel blessed that I got to spend the holiday with my family . That's what it's about really.  This dress that I got from Forever 21 is so cute and has a little bit of sexiness with the cut out in the back. This has been worn out on the town and than to the office. That's all I am about getting more bang for your buck. I can't wait to share some of my deals that I stumbled across last weekend.   Enjoy your Monday..I will try my best bloody eye and all.. :)
http://0bc9073peffxct5dfjxw2p9v97.hop.clickbank.net/

Booties -Rock and Republic by Kohl's- $25
Necklace - New York and Company - $8
Ring -JLo for Kohls $5
Bracelet-Charlotte Russe