Whenever I wear tall boots with heels I think of Wonder Woman. I think they make you feel strong , sexy and powerful.. Lol.. I need some Super Powers to get through this day. They day before the long weekend always seems to drag on for me. I had said I wouldn't go out the day after Thanksgiving but my sister is pulling me in and believe me it doesn't take much.. We decided our first stop would be Macys on Thanksgiving night ( yeah I am one of those people) and than hit up Jcpennys for their $19.99 boot special and than I think I will end up at H&M at 5am. Are any of you fashionista's heading out for some shopping? If so where are you going?

Details on Humpday look
Shirt - Bisou Bisou- Jcpenny $13
Belt - Francesa's $6
Scarf- Joe Fresh Jcpenny $8
Bracelet - Charlotte Russe $5
Boots - Elle- Kohl's - last year $23