Happy Sunday fashionistas! Here we are again back at Monday Eve! I can feel the crankiness starting to kick in as the day goes by. I couldnt wait to blog about this $10 find at H&M . Its a sweater/dress... I love the sheer material so light and flowing.  I pair this with a some pont pants and tank but the opportunities are endless. This was a real score in my book . Have I mentioned how much I am loving H&M ? Lol..I also switched it up by adding a Derek Lam dress that I left open because it was not my size but I  was so in love with the pattern I decided I could use it another way.. 2 different looks just by making some minor changes.
Details
Sweater  - H&M $10
Pont Pants - Kohl's -$8
Boots-Kohl's Rock & Republic -$25
Watch - Charlotte Russe $5
Necklace -H&M -$3
Details on look 2
Dress- Kohl's Derek Lam -$7
Boots - DSW -$35