I am so excited I finally was able to get the Faux Leather Jacket I have been wanting . I know I have a no shopping challenge till my birthday but when I have a $10 reward from Jcpenny and this was on sale.. I decided to splurge a little. I ended up getting this for $24. I love the fact that this looks unique with the gold buttons. I think it gives it such a polished look. I paired this with my maxi dress from Charlotte Russe . I love the black and beige combo on this dress.. one of my favorite looks in a maxi. The weather in Indiana was gorgeous all weekend. .. it was so warm that me and my boyfriend were able to sit out on the patio during lunch.. now that is almost unheard of  in October in Indiana! 

Details
Jacket - Joe Fresh @Jcpenny $24 
Dress- Charlotte Russe $10
Necklace - H&M $5
Booties -Rock & Republic @Kohl's $25