Since it is officially fall I decided to wear my tights today. The weather this morning surely felt like a fall morning. I love fall it's the winter time I have an issue with. Those Indiana winters are not alot of fun fashion wise for me. Now the fall on the other hand.. getting those sweater dresses and boots out. I love that part of it. My look today was a simple Monday look. I have had this JLO dress from Kohl's for a while. I love the fit of it and the color pattern in it and it's oh so comfortable . I paired this with my fav Rock and Republic booties and tights.  I am going to miss my summer dresses . Some of them may make another appearance restyled for fall and winter. I hope everyone enjoys their Monday as much as they can anyway :)

Dress -Kohl's JLO dress $18
Shoes - Rock and Republic Kohls- $25