What a great Sunday it was . I started off the day by going to church with an old friend that I recently have gotten back in touch with. It's amazing how God puts people in your life at just the right time.  The older I get the more I am more convinced of this. I also got to take in a football game today. My baby boy ( he's 12 and yes he hates that I call him my baby boy).had a football game and yes they did win!  He is going through that stage that he no longer wants to be a mama's boy.. and it hurts! My daughter always jokes that I am going to be like Marie on Everybody loves Raymond.. Lol I am not that bad .. not yet at least.

This was my church look today. I am most excited about these amazing shoes made by Rock and Republic at Kohl's.. Not only are these shoes so sassy and cute.. they are so comfortable.. yes I did say comfortable. I have been watching these shoes for at least 6 months maybe even longer. When I saw these beautiful shoes where on sale for $19.99 and had a coupon . I knew the time was now for me to grab them.. I styled this with a simple black ruffle dress that I got at H&M . I wanted the shoes to be the focal point. I added a bracelet that was a gift from my aunt and uncle and ring that I have had for years. The bag was from my Goodwill haul a few weeks ago!
 
How was your Sunday ladies.. are your ready for Monday?

Details
Dress -H and M  $15
Shoes-Kohl's Rock and Republic $18
Bracelet - Gift
Ring - Macy's- Guess- old
Bag - Goodwill $2