Does anyone remember that show Married with Children? I used to associate all animal prints with Peg Bundy..she use always wear that tight animal print.. LOL . I used to the think it was so cheesy well I am glad to say that I have grown out of that! I love animal prints.. but I try not to overkill it. I will like to just wear a piece at a time.. no leopard pant with matching leopard shoes. That's just not me. Whenever I wear animal print my son is like " Mom you are not a Kardashian you are my mother" lol .  As if they had they are the only one that can wear animal print! I think I liked it better when they didn't have so many opinions.

I loved this dress when I first saw it in Kohl's and I love the darker colors so it can serve as another transition piece in my closet .  I can wear this with wedges like in this pic and I can also wear it with tights and a cardigan.. there are so many possibilities.  I am taking this using something at least 3 ways pretty serious.. lol

Details

Dress- Kohls dress- after coupon $20
Shoes - Macys - Franco Sarto $19
Bracelet - Charming Charlies- old $5

I hope you ladies take a walk on the wild side or unleash your inner Kardashian and get some Animal Print :)