I love maxi skirts so versatile. I saw this maxi on the clearance rack at Jcpenny and I feel in love. It stands out more than any maxi I have.. It has an artistic flare to it. My daughter the artist will be very proud.  She really does inspire me so much. I was watching Soul Sunday on the Own channel this past Sunday and Oprah was interviewing the great Maya Angelou and she told a story of when she was 22 and her mother told her " I think you are the greatest women I met" . Those words really made me think about my feelings about my own daughter. She is in fact the greatest young woman I have ever met. She is in a category with my mother.... huge heart , sensitive , so intelligent and the beautiful artist. She tells me things that I need to hear.. not what I want to hear. This blog has really helped us communicate better as Mother and Daughter and as friends.

Details
Skirt - Jcpenny Maxi skirt similar- $10 after coupon
Top- Jcpenny peplum top similar-$10 is what I paid for sleeveless version
Shoes - Jcpenny
Bracelet - old
Necklace - Kohl's - $6