Can you tell by the title that I am more than overjoyed it is finally Friday!Even though it feels like a very cool fall day in Indiana. I am looking forward to having a girls night out and spending quality time with the kiddies! The kids want to go to their
 favorite Mexican Restaurant Agaves tonight.. Which sounds wonderful but I have little self control when it comes to chips and salsa... I'm a Mexican food junkie.. ok I said it. LOL.

I wanted to fill you ladies on some good sales that are going on just in case you are out shopping this weekend!

Details
Jcpenny is having some awesome doorbusters starting this afternoon at 3. All there Worthington is 50% off , Ana brands 50% off , Bisou Bisou ( my fav) 50% off and there is also additional 15% coupon

Kohls is having a Super Saturday Sale.. which is supposed to be one the biggest sales.. aren't they all.. LOL.. Early Bird hours 7am to 1pm . They have Apt 9 , Daisey Fuentes and AB Studio 50-60% percent off plus if you have a charge you can get up to 30% additional off. If you don't have a charge there is Kohls coupon 15-20% off depending on how much you spend.

Sears is having an awesome clearance sale going on right now items as low as 2.99.. cute dresses from Kardashian Kollection and other brands.. check it out !

My look today is casual.. had I known it was going to be this cold this girl would have thrown on some tights! ... Brr fall is really here!

Dress is from Windsor and it was $7 !!!!
Jean Jacket - my famous jean jacket from Sears for $2
Necklace - Charming Charlies $6
Shoes - Rock and Republic kohls  $25 ( last year)

You ladies enjoy your Friday the 13th.. Make it Lucky!