I can't believe it is September already .. where did the summer go? I had an awesome weekend I was actually didn't have the kids all weekend.. I don't remember the last time that happened three days to do whatever I wanted ..I had a girls night out and I almost felt 21 again.. LOL.. I found some awesome fashion deals this weekend. I just love Labor day weekend.. so many deals and such little time! I had my first experience with thrifting today and it turned out to be an awesome time! I went to one Goodwill with my friend and than ended up going to another location with my daughter. Man it turned out to be everything that I heard other bloggers talk about. I can't wait to style this stuff and blog all about it! I think one of the best finds this weekend was a dress from JCP for $3 that my friend and I bought so we both can style and give our individual interpretation ...I will be posting so stay tuned ladies ! She is my shopping ninja aka coupon queen!   I also found a  Talbots dress with the tags still on for $4.50 at the Goodwill. How about you ladies? What were your fabulous finds this weekend ? Please dish.

My look today is a perfect transition look from Summer to Fall. It was a beautiful day in Indiana and this outfit was perfect for the temp outside. I love the skirt it is a light weight sweater material and I just love me some Olive green for the fall.. that and burgundy have to my fall favs for sure. Please see outfit details below!

Details
Skirt - Kohls skirt  - $ 19  ( also comes in black)
Top - H &M $6
Shirt - Forever 21 Jean shirt- I paid $7.50
Shoes Macy's Steve Madden Shoes - I got these babies for $ 25  in store! I love everything about these shoes.. Great transition piece.
Necklace - Jcp $2
Bracelets - Goodwill $1.50- I am in love with these !

Also this is my first time linking up for Friday challenge Style Me Friday
StyleMeFriday