Saturday morning started out kind of rough.I was having car problems and ended up paying $400 to get it fixed.. so that kind of put me into a mood. I was able to get in a little shopping with sister and Mom and it was limited with the question of how much my car actually would cost looming in my head. This was my 2nd day at Pennys I was there with my friend on Friday.. aka the shopping Ninga and found deals out of this world. After such a long day I was in need of girls night out... yes Martini's please! The funny thing is I shop with my friend Latoya all the time so we end up running up on a lot of the same deals. We both ended up getting these lovely shoes from Kohls that I have blogged about before. However she had me beat with the help of Kohl's cash and coupon she ended up getting these for $6.47.. We both ended up wearing these shoes out the same night... love the way she styled these also.  Please see details on Saturday night out look.

Details

Latoya's dress- Jcpenny - $15
Jewelry - Michael - Boutique in Fort Wayne $1 each piece
Shoes - Rock and Republic Shoes
My Dress - Jcpenny Joe Fresh Dress
Jewelry - Kohls Apt 9 - Necklaces $10 for both